Been in the process of brining back a previous gaming website I had launched several years ago which started to become profitable but unfortunately due to having multiple projects on the go at the time, I chose to abandon the project around the same time I got out of providing web hosting to small businesses as a sole proprietor.
Luckily, the .com TLD (Top Level Domain) extension which I really wanted as apposed to the .net extension I had settled for finally became available and I registered the domain name flashcabinet.com on July 28th, 2016.
The new website is much easier to maintain and at this point almost fully automated. All the games are online and therefore don’t require anything to be downloaded, registered, or installed. The site as well as the games are mobile responsive so players have access through both computer & mobile device. Best of all, all the games are Free-to-Play!
* Currently there are a total of 585 with over 70,000+ scheduled to be published!
* There is a built in chat system with rooms dedicated for each game with the option to change status to: Available, Unavailable, or Away!
* Games are broken down into categories such as: Action, Adventure, Puzzle, and More!
* Score boards have been implemented including a Hall of Fame, Leaderboard, and Individual User’s Score.
* So much Win! Just check it out!
Show Me The Money!
Revenue is generated through sponsored ads, premium membership (optional), and subscribers (mailing list lead generation)