- Cost Effective
- Powerful marketing tool for easily creating landing and squeeze pages
- Very flexible with tons of customization
- Mobile Responsive
- Great Support
- Editor can be awkward at times
- Encountered several glitches and bugs
- Limited templates without the Club subscription
Recommendations: We use Optimize Press plugin version along with the Genesis Framework WordPress theme for SEO purposes. As with most software products, OptimizePress is not some sort of “magic wand” that will do your planning and critical thinking for you – you’ll still need a solid direction and a clear vision for your campaigns in order to succeed.
Have you ever wanted to build professional responsive websites that appear as great as the largest online brands around the world and look stunning on all your devices?
Have you been put off by the investing such as hiring a web designer and developer along with the investment that along with it?
What if you could create gorgeous sales pages, squeeze pages, membership sites, blogs, and much more, in no time flat?
Well now you can and the solution is OptimizePress 2.0.
OptimizePress is a WordPress plugin and theme for creating landing pages and membership sites, without having to be skilled in code, or design your own pages.
For several years, OptimizePress by StudioPress has revolutionized the way we sell our products and services online, and become highly regarded in Internet Marketing.
Even if you’ve never heard of OptimizePress before you’ve more that likely been on a website that uses it at some point. It’s used in the majority of product launches; squeeze pages, and membership sites we’ve built in the past.
OptimizePress 2.0 is not an updated version, rather a complete overhaul, and it’s been built from the ground up.
If you experienced version 1.0 and were impressed, the new product is vastly superior.
Theme VS. Plugin
The biggest difference between OptimizePress and OptimizePress 2.0 is that it now available as both a WordPress theme and a WordPress plugin.
The previous version was originally only a theme required an additional WordPress installation. In the newest version, the choice is up to you.
You can incorporate it into your website as a plugin, as we have done by running it over our existing Genesis Framework WordPress theme, or you can use it as a standalone theme, which will open up the blogging function capabilities.
If you do decide to use it just as a plugin, as we have, you’ll have the best of both worlds as it runs on top of your existing theme installed. The plugin will have the appearance of being a completely different theme, while still incorporating some of the default settings from your existing theme.
Instead of using shortcodes when building a page, OptimizePress 2.0 uses a live editor to add elements you desire.
The visually appealing live editor feature provides a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) drag n’ drop interface.
Here’s a complete list of all of the elements OptimizePress 2.0 puts at your disposal.
When you select one of these elements, typically there’s an option to change something about the element, therefore allowing you can further customize your page.
With unlimited rows and elements, the possibilities are virtually endless.
- 2 Column Text – Add two columns of text (each 50% width) to an existing column of your page layout.
- Affiliate Page Snippets – Provide code for banners or other elements that you want your affiliates to use for promoting your products or services.
- Arrows – Use arrows on your site to highlight areas of important information, or to help funnel your visitor’s eye to a particular area or element of the page.
- Audio Player – Use the audio player to Include audio on your page. We recommend using MP3 format for your audio files.
- Bullet Block -Use bullet blocks or lists to break down bulky information into readable chunks. Using bullets can help conversions as visitors can quickly scan your bullets for information
- Button – Use buttons on your page for calls to action or to aid navigation through your site. Select from the wide range of buttons to suit your page style and purpose
- Calendar Date & Time – Use the Calendar Date and Time element to show the time and date of a webinar or other online event
- Content Toggle – Use this element to keep lengthy content organized on the page. Excellent for FAQ’s or similar information where the visitor can view the title and expand for more information.
- Course Description Box – Insert a box showing the title and description of your membership course or product and include an icon
- Custom HTML / Shortcode – Insert custom HTML or shortcodes into your page using this element. Some shortcodes may not render in the LiveEditor but will show when you preview your page.
- Delayed Content – Use this to delay an element on your page so it appears after a set time. You can delay text or use the “Add Element” feature to add more items to delay.
- Divider – Choose from a range of dividing lines and graphics to insert into your page.
- Dynamic Date – Insert the date of the users visit into your page. This date will always show the date the visitor accessed your page, so gives the impression of updated content
- Facebook Comments – Insert a Facebook comments block into your page. Note this element can only be used once and will not render in the LiveEditor
- Feature Block – Use this element to highlight particular features of your product or service and include an icon or image to accompany the feature.
- Feature Box – Insert a styled content box onto your page. Choose from a range of styles to suit your page and content and insert text or other elements into the box.
- Feature Box Creator – Create your own box style for your content. Use the Advanced Options section to customize the look and feel of your box before inserting into the page
- Files Download – Files download element can be used to upload files and build file lists.
- Guarantee Box – Highlight your guarantee policy and terms with these boxes and graphics.
- Headline – Choose from a range of different headline styles to highlight features or sections of your page.
- Hyperlink –If you want to include a customized text hyperlink you can use this element to insert one into your page. Customize the styling to fit your site.
- Image with Text Aside – An easy way to add an image and vertically align text content next to it. Great for inserting features illustrated with graphics onto your pages
- Images – Insert an image into your page with this element. Choose from a range of border styles and include a caption and larger image if you want to provide a larger lightbox preview.
- Launch Navigation – Insert a navigation bar showing your launch pages. Please note this element will only work on pages, which have been added to a funnel stage in the Launch Suite
- Live Search – Insert a Live Search box, which can be used to search your pages or membership content
- Navigation – Help visitors navigate around your site with these navigation blocks. Create a custom menu within the WordPress interface and choose the menu to assign to your element
- News Bar – Insert a bar that you can use to highlight latest news from your company or product
- One Time Offer Count Down – If you have activated the One-Time offer countdown in the page settings, you can use this element to display a timer, which will count down until the page expires.
- Optin Box – Insert an optin box into your page with this element. Choose from a range of styles and integrate your autoresponder (e.g. AWeber, MailChimp, etc.) to build your email list.
- Order Box – Use order boxes to highlight your call to action and order buttons.
- Order Step Graphics – Use order step graphics to highlight the step of the checkout process your visitor is on. This can help them how close to completing the transaction they are.
- Pricing Graphics – If you want to include a high visibility product price on your page you can use this element. Customize the text and a white border and shadow will be added.
- Pricing Table – Use Pricing Tables to elegantly display the different features or benefits of your product packages in comparison to each other
- Progress Bar – Insert a progress bar on your page – great for showing progress through a membership course or free training series
- Q&A Elements – If you want to include a Q&A section on your page you can use this element to display your questions and answers in an organized style
- Recent Posts – Insert a list of the most recent posts from your blog. Perfect for creating a custom home page.
- Social Sharing – Insert a block of social sharing icons into your page to help spread your content virally through networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus
- Step Graphics – Use Step Graphics as a great way to illustrate numbered steps for a process on your pages
- Tabs – Use tabs to separate content but make it easily navigable without the user scrolling down the page.
- Terms & Conditions Box – If you would like to require your visitors to agree to a set of terms & conditions before purchasing you can use this element.
- Testimonials – Use testimonials as a great way to provide social proof about your product or service. Choose from a range of styles to fit your page
- Text Block – Insert a normal block of text into your page. Customize the text styling with the advanced options. You can also insert images and other elements using the WYSIWYG editor
- Tour Elements – These elements are a great way to provide a call to action for your visitors to purchase or get more information about your product or service
- Vertical Spacing – Add vertical spacing to a column of your layout.
- Video Player – Include a video on your page. Use your own embed code from sites like YouTube, or select URL to use a video you have hosted with Amazon S3 or a similar service.
- Video Thumbnail & Lightbox – Insert an image into your page which when clicked will load a video in a lightbox. Great for training pages or to keep feature pages more organized.
- WordPress Comments – Insert a WordPress comments block into your page. Note this element can only be used once on the page and will not render in the LiveEditor.
New Templates and Template Sharing
Ok, so this is what we think is makes OptimizePress 2.0 a must have, especially for the Internet marketing industry.
When you create a new sales page, or squeeze page, or etc. Once it’s converting really well, you can now share it with others who have a copy of OptimizePress 2.0.
The possibilities for Internet marketers to give away (or sell) their highest converting pages provide another source of passive income to be obtained.
If your website isn’t mobile responsive for people browsing the Internet via a mobile device, you are losing money PERIOD!
The membership site functions in OptimizePress 2.0 are one of the key selling points. The membership site software contains all the functions you’d expect, such as drip content, and secure downloads. OptimizePress 2.0 even integrates with users WishList Member.
OptimizePress easily connects your email service through a one-time setup autoresponder (e.g. AWeber, MailChimp, etc.) API integration process in the dashboard of OptimizePress, and then when you’re in the live editor, you select the list you want to integrate your form with.
If you have any plugin that works with shortcodes, you can also integrate it simply using OptimizePress.
Powerful Internet Marketing Tools
A major selling point is that OptimizePress 2.0 keeps up to date with the latest Internet Marketing methods, and will continue to do so in the years to come, in the form of plugins and addons.
Currently, these are our favorite tools available:
One Time Offer Count Down – You can use this element to display a timer, which will count down until the page expires. Then when the page expires, it will send people to a different page.
Exit Redirect – Use this option if you want anyone trying to exit your page via the browser close buttons to be shown a message and redirected to a URL of your choosing.
Split Testing Elements – We’re a bit tired of split testing complete pages, when all we’ve changed is a single element. Now you can add in code to the elements to test them and it is as easy as that.
And how much does Optimize Press 2.0 cost?
For all of this:
- Plugin & Theme Versions
- OptimizeMember Add-on for secure membership areas & product delivery
- Training Area, Tutorials and Documentation Access
- Marketplace Access
- 1 Year Support & Core Updates
Starting at 3 licenses, the cost is only $97 which is an affordable investment considering you would save that cost by not requiring a copy of WishList Member, other membership site product/services, or hiring a professional web designer and/or web developer.
Your website is your shop window. What are you going to fill it with?
It’s up to you to impress your visitors, as much as you can, in the shortest amount of time, and it’s our belief that OptimizePress 2.0 is the solution.
- It is an affordable alternative to hiring a web designer and/or developer.
- You can sell or giveaway your own templates, and use other people’s popular templates.
- The membership features mean that you can save $97 on the purchase of WishList Member or other membership site building software and/or service for building membership sites.
- You can get started with 3 licenses, for just $97 and upgrade as needed.
Before we share with you what our bonuses are for Optimize Press 2.0, we want to be upfront and honest with you. Unlike other affiliates that continuously promote the next “shiny push-button” over hyped thing, we only recommend products and services that we have ACTUALLY used ourselves.
We feel that we are in a unique position to accurately review products and services due to our first hand knowledge in application programming and software development that is otherwise outsourced by Internet Marketers. If we feel something reviewed by us lacks in value or is of poor quality than we are not afraid to share our opinion with our readers.
We are aware there are tons of other affiliates out there that “promise” tons of bonuses for Optimize Press 2. And they might be packaged into a “BIG Bundle” but the truth is they are just “PLR or Private Label Rights” products.
While we believe that you shouldn’t simply purchase a product or service just for the bonuses alone, we offer bonuses that truly compliment and enhance the products and services being reviewed.
Local Lead Warrior Graphics Pack
Convert your websites into irresistible sales machines with over 700+ new captivating copy and paste sales page graphics.
25 unique models packed with 700+ sales boosting graphics.
Use them in your blog header, facebook ads, promotional banners, video presentations, facebook ads, flyers, ecovers, in pdf reports, on a webinar and more.
A WordPress plugin that allows you to hide specified content on the web page until the user tweets your site (or follows you). What's more, you can show the locker only for Twitter users, and hide it for others.Tweeting to unlock content is an honest proven method to increase your site traffic. Thousands of sites already used it to lock downloads, discounts, special offers, links, videos and go on. It helps to increase the number of tweets and generates additional traffic from social networks.
How to Claim these Optimize Press 2 Bonuses?
1. Clear your Browser cookies
In order for us to get credited with your Optimize Press 2 purchase, you need to clear your browser cookies first. Just go to your browser settings -> clear history (all). You can search how to clear your cookies here http://www.aboutcookies.org/page-2
2. Click on the Big Button below
You'll be taken to the Optimize Press 2 website with our affiliate link. Purchase Optimize Press 2. IMPORTANT. You must click on the button below to get our bonuses. Thanks!
3. Save a screenshot of your receipt or transaction
We will need it to verify that you've purchased Optimize Press via our affiliate links. This will make sure that you will get the bonuses we've promised.
4. Use the Contact Form below
Complete the form below to claim your bonuses.