Contained on this page is a dedicated resource that you can always bookmark (CTRL-D) and return to for all your Online Marketing needs. You can quickly refer to it whenever you want for more links, tools and resources which are updated regularly. If you believe there are some other resources here that haven’t been mentioned, please let us me.
- WordPress– the content management system (blog platform) that I use for 60-80% of our sites.
- Hostgator– I’ve tested and compared different web hosting services and Hostgator is what I keep coming back to for our hosting needs. 99.9% uptime, excellent support and the best value for your dollar.
- NameCheap– If web hosting is considered your home on the web, than having a domain (.com, .net, etc.) is the address for others to visit. It is wise not to put all your eggs in one basket and after comparing other domain name providers I recommend NameCheap for the lowest cost and easy-to-use interface for managing all your digital properties.
- Optimize Press 2.0 (Check Out My Full Review of OptimizePress 2.0)– Optimize Press 2.0 allows you to create different landing pages like squeeze pages, thank you pages, webinar pages, and more. This is essential for increasing conversion rates in order to gain more leads and sales.
- SqueezeMatic (Check Out My Full Review of SqueezeMatic)– I realize that if you’re just starting out than creating capture pages using page builders such as OP2 or Instapage can be a hard investment to afford in the budget. Luckily, there is an alternative Easy drag and drop system I suggest that lets anyone build awesome sales pages and squeeze pages. Comes with 50 premium templates, 300 clip arts, with one button export as a HTML file or publish to Facebook.
- StudioPress– Studiopress boasts 112,000 website owners trust them. Why? Because of their premium wordpress themes. Definitely something that you need to check out if you’re looking for wordpress themes.
- Genesis Framework (Check Out My Full Review of Genesis Framework)–The Genesis Framework Theme from Studiopress is their premium framework which I use as my, “Parent Theme” for security and SEO purposes alongside the plugin version of Optimize Press 2.0 and a highly recommended framework if you require one.
- Dynamik Web Builder–The Genesis Framework Child Theme from Cobalt Apps is a WordPress Plugin/Web Builder that allows for complete customization of your website with intuitive No-Coding options.
- Adsense– One of the biggest & longest running affiliate network around, Google’s own advertising network.
- Amazon Affiliates– More than likely you’ll find products that you can promote or sell on your website from Amazon. Lots of high ticket items are bought and sold everyday, so Amazon affiliate marketing is something that you can’t ignore.
- Mailchimp– Free account for up to 2,000 subscribers, this is one of the email marketing services that I use for newsletters and mailing campaigns. (Warning not very IM Niche/MMO friendly)
- MailX– The cloud based solution I currently use without all the restrictions or recurring costs.
- Mailit WordPress Plugin– Another alternative to MailX I’d suggest would be Mailit although I don’t use it personally due to it being a WP plugin and with my background in Information Technology I would rather avoid any risk of a single point of failure wherever possible.
- Google Keyword Planner & Google Trends– Google’s 2 free keyword tools are the standard tools in keyword research and definitely worth checking out.
- WooRank– A Website Review SEO Tool to address issues on your site and identify opportunities to get ahead of the competition.
- FreshBooks– For cloud-based invoicing, expense logging and time tracking. I highly recommend Freshbooks. You may try it with a free account, which only takes a moment to set up.
- Freshdesk– A cloud-based customer support software that allows you to support customers through traditional channels like phone, email, and chat or social channels such as Facebook and Twitter, along with knowledge base and FAQ.
- Affiliate Trax (Check Out My Full Review of Affiliate Trax)– Are you tired of slaving away to build a “Buyers List” for someone else? How would you like the training and the software that lets you build YOUR buyers email list when you sell OTHER people’s products?
- ScreenFlow– A bit of an investment however, the learning curve is fairly easy and quality of my videos always come out looking professional. After comparing other similar competitor solutions of the same caliber I’ve found ScreenFlow to be hands down the best Screen recording, screencasting, and video editing software for Mac.
- Loom (Check Out My Full Review of Loom)– For a free cloud-based Screen recording and screencasting alternative I highly recommend Loom (Formally known as OpenTest or OpenVid). It works on just about any operating system including Windows, Mac, Linux (even Google Chromebooks) via a Chrome Plugin Extension available for installation through the Chrome Webstore.
- Viddyoze (Check Out My Full Review of Viddyoze 2.0)– Until recently, creating animations for my videos was only possible with expensive software, or outsourcing to professional animators. Viddyoze changes everything and allows anybody to create powerful animations for their videos with the click of a mouse. The intros, transitions, and outros in my videos were created using the video templates in this powerful and easy-to-use cloud-based software.
- Link Master– I had previously been using PrettyLinks Pro as my choice for a WordPress URL Shortner and Link Cloaker until I discovered Link Master, another product by Brett Rutecky and had to make the switch. Link Master does everything PrettyLinks Pro does and in addition it prevents product vendors from stealing my customers by preventing lead capture pop ups from displaying on the vendor’s sales page when I drive targeted traffic to related affiliate offer.
- Click Back Rewards (Check Out My Full Review of Click Back Rewards)– This Cloud Based Contest Software helps build your email list by leveraging other people to send you all the traffic you could ever want for a chance to win a prize. Unlike similar contest software, this one provides the contestants with increased chances to win based on the total amount of traffic sent to the location you want instead of just the amount of times it was shared.
- Dropbox– Dropbox provides 2GB of Free cloud storage. Works on pretty much any operating system (Windows, Mac, and Linux) including mobile devices such as your tablet and smartphone.
- Google Apps– Easily and intuitively create and share your work online including documents, spreadsheets, presentations, drawings, and forms. You can even upload your own documents.
- Evernote– Save your ideas, things that spark your creativity, and things you enjoy. Then find any and all of them from a computer or device you use. For Free!
- Jotform– Powerful easy-to-use drag & drag form builder helps you create & publish online forms anywhere, anytime instantly without any coding knowledge. Free without ads!
- Ninja Forms– The easiest and most flexible WordPress form builder. I use Ninja Forms with our Genesis Framework along with the MailChimp for Ninja Forms add-on. Ninja Forms is trusted by established businesses such as Pagley, StudioPress, and Easy Digital Downloads!
Full Disclosure: Please note that some of the links on this page may contain affiliate links, at no additional cost to you; I may earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please understand that I have personally used and experienced the tools and resources endorsed on this page and I simply recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of any commissions I might earn if you decide to buy something. Please don’t invest in these products unless you feel it is the right fit for your business or that they may help you achieve your goals.