Why is Domain SEO Important to Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
The quickest way to increase your search engine rankings inside Google is to build a strong network of high pang backlinks to your website. Keep in mind, not just any backlink will work. Transferring the link juice from the home page of a blog with high PR remains to date one of the simplest and most effective ways of climbing the search engines.
As Google continues to change what works and what don’t, small business owners and webmasters must constantly adapt. These methods can be implemented and provide great results in No Time At All.
High page rank backlinks give you the advantage to compete with your competitors in any niche.
Basics of On-page SEO
When it comes to On-page SEO we are referring to the optimization of all measures that can be taken directly within the website domain in order to improve search ranking position.
In fact, check out this official Google blog post, which shares 2 resources of what Google, wants in regards to Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Google Cheat Sheet:
- Page Title – Concise information phrase
- URLs – Domain names and sub-page URLs
- Meta Description (<160 characters)
- Images: File name, Alt Text, caption near image
- Ongoing updates
Google tends to want the same things; perhaps with a bit more explanation such as including that it doesn’t want duplicate page titles, or URLs and recommends unique URLs and the use of the Canonical metadata tag.
How to Leverage the SEO of Expired Domains?
Investing in Expired Domain Names can potentially bring in tons of Targeted Visitors to your websites instantly and be used for SEO and backlink benefits or making money with them by either providing them as a service or 301 redirecting to a lead capture page.
By purchasing Expired Domains and doing a 301 redirect back to your website or landing page this can help you gain high quality, niche relevant backlinks that essentially allow you to “Rocket To The Top Of Google” by leveraging these high page rank links. As with any SEO techniques please remember that, “Today’s SEO miracle technique could be tomorrow’s Google penalty.”
White Hat Vs. Black Hat Vs. Grey Hat SEO
When it comes to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) a key component of the ranking strategies that are utilized in Domain SEO are influenced by the SEO philosophy of the developer’s own morals and ideals.
Some will use SEO techniques, which work with Google and regular guidelines provided that are designed to produce an Internet with quality websites, and quality search results while the other tries to fool Google in attempt to leverage results in the developer’s favor.
White Hat SEO
- Working with Google versus trying to fool Google
- – Search Engine Friendly
- – Natural content
- – Natural links (i.e. other people’s links)
- – Making (or paying for) external links that add legitimate value
- – Likely to work fine with future Google changes
Black Hat SEO
- Not evil or immoral or illegal, but RISKY
- Can be quite effective until Google catches you
- Trying to manipulate Google’s results - Against Google’s guidelines - Google can AND WILL penalize you!
- – Writing content ONLY for SEO not humans
- – Making or buying fake external links
- – Making or buying external links with no value
- – “Spinning” articles to fool Google into thinking the content is unique
- – Likely to have problems with future Google changes
Some people might consider the term “Grey Hat” a separate technique for someone that skirting the edge between White Hat and Black Hat while others may argue that Grey Hat can be broken down into either Black Hat or White Hat SEO.
Is your Domain SEO ranking high or like finding a needle in a haystack? Have you got any Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tips and tricks to share with other SEO Experts out there? If at any time you get stuck or need further assistance than feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.